June Schedule UPDATED

Practice for tomorrow, 6/12 Is now Cancelled due to earlier than expected preparations for construction at Asheville Catholic.

However, we have a line on a new practice location and expect to hold practices in later in June and July.  Further details will come be announced here as soon as we can plan the specifics.

As before, there will be no dues collected for June, please talk to Bren if you paid for June already.

Sharing practice spaces is the reason we are able to keep costs for club members so low, thank you for being understanding as we work thru these obstacles.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *